Clan IGF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena

2 posters

Go down

GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena Empty GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena

Post  stingray Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 am

It works perfectly if u directly connect but... randomly there has been issues with garena users... I hope me and Josh can fix this until our mike comes back from his trip... btw Josh is gone for a week from monday the 26th to a trip to...? somewhere rofl. If anyone wanna play zombies with meh i can still host cod5 90% perfectly rofl.

stingray

Back to top Go down

GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena Empty Re: GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena

Post  Medalgod Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:34 am

I'm Back Smile

From Holland by the way^^

And as richie lives there and sam was there too... that means more than half our clan were in Holland last week... lol
Ah well Smile
^^Why you haven't got replies... everyone but richie was away... and sod knows where he is :s

Anyway im back for now... (just booked myself on a flight to Spain too for next week) so hope to see you/speak to you (new headphones Wink) soon

Medalgod

Back to top Go down

GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena Empty Re: GRRR!!! i dunno why but the canada server has issues with garena

Post  stingray Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 pm

wtf?!?!?! ur going away again!?!??! wth am i supposed to do!!!!! ARGHGHGHGHGH Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ohhh i get it ... leave the canadian half asian guy alone to die of boredom eh! Mad Mad

stingray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down