Clan IGF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare 2

4 posters

Go down

Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare 2 Empty Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare 2

Post  [M&Z]BloodF!re Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

wow, i found this movie on youtube it's pretty cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=027cilVEkWo&feature=popt00nl11(played on the xbox)
but it's gonna be quite shit with all the things the're gonna change like the 25 killstreak game ending, no dedicated servers, and that we cant kick hackers and way more.....

i'm inviting you guys here over serious discussing the game, because people like sasuke and random and maybe me are thinking about not buying the game....

so come here and lets argue about it.

bloodfire
[M&Z]BloodF!re
[M&Z]BloodF!re

http://www.richievc.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty 4:Modern warfare 2

Post  iCuUDntCme Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:25 am

this will only encourage hackers to do their stuff...
Not being able to kick/ban or even edit options while playing is like you can watch but cannot see.
I mean, come on. If I hack I can easily reach 25killstreak and basically "fuck up" all others.
No console equals to I have legs but can`t walk.
No leaning*if that`s what you call it.* could be an advantage, but in other aspect it`s disadvantage.
2 of my friends rely on leaning to win their game/clan war and would rather camp than rush if it`s disabled.
I myself am a little bit of a camper*a little...* and I gotta say, leaning helps a lot.
About the reply from the creators about "what can we do if there is a hacker in the game?":
Yall niggers never played or have been in such situations to judge a mute is enough.
I mean... Only a fucktard/Fishcake/dumbnigga/whitenigga/fucknut/moron/retard would say: We want to ban hackers, yet we remove kick/ban options.
So... I`m not buying it at all... Will wait if crack comes out, try it, and if I see it`s pile of shit I will just simply Remove the game.
iCuUDntCme
iCuUDntCme

Back to top Go down

Post  Medalgod Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 pm

We had this discussion after the first wave of "fuck up's" from IW. We made the decision to play it anyway.
Although we will be looking at alternatives for competitve gaming i'm still sure MW2 will be a good game to play and worth my 25GBP (stick that in a currency converter if ur abroad :p). It is ultimately your choice over whether or not you buy the game, but I can tell you that I have pre-ordered it and have already recieved an email telling me it's been dispatched. Too late to chicken out now niggahs Wink
Peace my nig-nog homies,
Medal

Medalgod

Back to top Go down

Post  sasuke Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 pm

i just bought it

downloaded it before i did ofc but i actually liked it

so get it tbh

and this is coming from me remember Wink

sasuke

Back to top Go down