Clan IGF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP REQUIRED

4 posters

Go down

HELP REQUIRED Empty HELP REQUIRED

Post  zerggie Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Dear Clan M&Z

As you may of all herd we are going to take modern warfare 2 more seriously than we have done with call of duty 4.

This involves creating a new clan name, where suggestions are currently been made, (check the genral gaming talk forum). It also involves a professional server where we will have a teamspeak server, public server, private server and also availability to web hosting.

The main idea of this post is to ask for your help in the production and helping the clan get ready for MW2. We are currently looking for all sorts of people to help us out and speed things up. A few examples which we mostly require are:

Website Delvelopment

PHP
HTML
CSS
JAVASCRIPT

PHOTOSHOP
ART

Any other scripting language which can help the process of making the website.

If you have any of these skills or you are interested in helping the clan with the website etc just post somethihng below with what you can do to help, we hope to hear from you all soon.

Thankyou

Medalgod & Zerggie

zerggie

Back to top Go down

HELP REQUIRED Empty I can

Post  zipco Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

I can help with the graphics but not the website .
I can do the Logo Banner Graphics like videos or 3d stuff
zipco
zipco

Back to top Go down

HELP REQUIRED Empty Re: HELP REQUIRED

Post  stingray Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:26 am

Dang i aint good with any of those stuff... im pretty good with photoshop but zipco is far more superior in that field than me

stingray

Back to top Go down

Post  Medalgod Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 am

stingray wrote:Dang i aint good with any of those stuff... im pretty good with photoshop but zipco is far more superior in that field than me
Zipco is 3d graphics, which is great for video's or exporting a still as a really cool clan banner or something
But as it is the area we need help in most is 2d graphics, - with zipco taking the 3d complex stuff - (photoshop being one image manipulation program in this category) - so any help is great :p
things like the little buttons reading "Home", "Gallery" or w/eva, custom smileys, buttons such as 'reply' would (if we choose to completely re-write our own 'in-house' style need to be completely re-drawn :p

Medalgod

Back to top Go down

HELP REQUIRED Empty Cawabnga

Post  zipco Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 pm

I still can deal with the PS no worries the only thing that i cant help with is programming then XD the banner and buttons and stuff like that i can give u the pictures of them nd u import to the website
zipco
zipco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum