Clan IGF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Clan Name

+5
iCuUDntCme
zerggie
richie
N
Medalgod
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Clan Name - Page 2 Empty Re: New Clan Name

Post  stingray Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:38 am

how bout JHHDIEA
Jason Has His Dick In Everyone's Ass
or M&Z is just fine (Masturbation and zookeepers or z sized condoms) heheh ill be back with more Razz

stingray

Back to top Go down

Post  stingray Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:40 am

Medalgod wrote:We're going to have to start wrapping this post up soon guys and let voting commence over the new clan name - it will be closed at some point this week so please get more ideas in, we need all we can get!!!

Some from me:
TSW - Team ShockWave (stolen fom Modern Paintball)
TGB - Team Got Balls (stolen from modern paintball again)

EMF - Electromotive Force (This is traditionally the charge generated by a power source, as layed out by faradays law - now still used to distinguish between the actual voltage produced by a PSU and its maximum power producution, so EMF is the absolute highest something can get, the most powerful, the very best - which is why I thought this clan name would be a little more unique and meaningful than most)

FOG - Forces of Greatness (+it spells fog :p)

FWG - Fat White Gamers

1S2K - One Shot Two Kill (any snipers out there?)

BSB - Backstabbers (chose BSB to represent this cos it sounded kinda better than BS or BK :p)

PIG - Proffesional International Gamers (+ spells pig xD)

OK so i'm not that good at this, but hey just my 10 cents!
i really like 1S2k sounds like some pro korean gamers' clan rofl

stingray

Back to top Go down

Post  Medalgod Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 am

-----------
NEWS
----------
Read this!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, now ive grabbed your attention...
To ensure we can move on to the voting, whilst still giving snake eyes, random and other members who are yet to post a chance to do so, i'll be leaving this thread open to suggestions until Monday 5th (this coming one). At which point voting shall commence, and there will be no further suggestions...

DEADLINE FOR SUGGESTIONS/ENTRIES: MON 5th
--------------------

Medalgod

Back to top Go down

New Clan Name - Page 2 Empty yooyoyoy

Post  True Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:41 pm

heya guys since zerrgie told me that i have to reply fo this thread in the next 24 hours i thought ill make one then Very Happy

<[G.I.]> this one i really like aldo i dont know what it means...

i miself thought something like {-hOt-}!!!!! and also
[--Fs--] as fallen soldiers !!!!

but i dont know if u guys like it

aaap and it means HEROES OF TWILIGHT !!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by True on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
True
True

Back to top Go down

New Clan Name - Page 2 Empty May I ?

Post  zipco Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I suggest that we make another Topic where we can post what till now the guys said of names ... so we can vote on the names .
here are mine :
Since we are from everywhere around the globe ! u also have an arab guy playin with u !! which its WICKED and rear !! ROFL oh nd two asians ! ROFL
ok now
-IuS- International Uber Soldiers
-HsG- Home Sweet Grave
-HK- Holy Knights
-D&R- Death and Republic
-GPC- Gun Powder Chanters
-IK- InfraKill
-TP&K- Touch Peel and Kill

confused
zipco
zipco

Back to top Go down

Post  zerggie Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 pm

SNAKEYES : ok so my idea for a new official clan names are these:H&L (heart breakers and life takers ; ODST (Oral drop shit turds) or my last one Q&P Queefburgers and pussy huggers ^^ hope some get approoved took me like.... 10 seconds to think them up so u owe me less than a minute of my life =D

zerggie

Back to top Go down

New Clan Name - Page 2 Empty lol !!!!

Post  True Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:48 pm

okei if we are gonna have to choose between those three names then i think the H&L (heart breakers and life takers
is the bes one to take !!!!!!!

ou and guys we are gonna have to make then clan tag very beatiful !!!!!! lol! lol! Very Happy

mby like {-H&L-} or [\H&L\] Basketball cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
True
True

Back to top Go down

Post  Medalgod Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:44 am

True wrote:okei if we are gonna have to choose between those three names then i think the H&L (heart breakers and life takers
is the bes one to take !!!!!!!

ou and guys we are gonna have to make then clan tag very beatiful !!!!!! lol! lol! Very Happy

mby like {-H&L-} or [\H&L\] Basketball cheers drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
rofl - thank god we have better suggestions that queefburger brigade or w/eva it ws xD

Medalgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum